Monday, March 12, 2007

Props (1st Tsurugi - Final Fantasy Advent Children)

Next up! The 1st Tsurugi from Final Fantasy Advent Children. One of Clives' experimental works. Yes, the one Cloud acquired in Advent Children is called the 1st Tsurugi, It was later that I realise the Buster Sword is the one he stuck to the ground near Midgard.
This took about 3 weeks to complete. 6 parts in total, fully combinable. And for those bloodly know-it-alls, it's not pictures of CG or 3D models I have posted here.































4 comments:

TigerCHJ said...

Hey, writing all the important experiences man. It does still bring smiles to the face, but the smiles just stop at the props and BaoXin, if you know what I mean. He did teach me alot, and I have always specified that I stop making for other people. My hands still itches for making them for myself!

Trent Rogers said...

hey man. i am a really huge cloud fan and i have finally collected all the buster swords i can find including the four piece buster blade. I was just wondering if you could tell me where i mighgt find the seven-piece advent children sword or how much it would cost to buy one. thanks alot man

progolfercd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
progolfercd said...

i was wondering if you were going to do a tutorial on how to make this wonderful prop. i read your comments that you don't do commissioned work. im a fellow prop builder for hobby myself and i have always wanted to make this. any info you can provide would be very helpful. thank you